The world is full of big data. The need for more and up-to-date information is still increasing and from the ‘Internet of Things’ idea we like to link systems wirelessly.
Q-Cloud is online (cloud-based) software that allows you to control your display(s) via an internet browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari). The advantage is that no software has to be installed on a PC or laptop. This allows you to change and schedule content from any device (PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet) that is connected to the internet.
It’s also possible to control the same display with multiple users, whereby all users have a complete picture of the current status of the display. In addition, it is also possible to assign user rights to these users, such as only read or edit.
- Can be used on multiple devices (PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet)
- Control multiple displays simultaneously
- View and adjust the status of the display at home, in the office or on the road
- No software installation required
- All media files available in one place
- Multiple users can have access, with different rights
In the instructional videos below (without audio) the functions of the software are shown.