In a circular economy, numerous strategies are applied to continue to (re)use high quality products and materials. The products can be repaired, have a high second-hand value and can easily be upgraded and disassembled in order to be transformed to new products. Moreover, the materials are highly recyclable or degradable.
Circular economy at Q-lite
Sustainability is one of the most important targets at Q-lite. We have taken multiple initiatives to transform the current business model into a circular business model. Currently, numerous steps have been taken towards a circular product design. This enables us to offer circular products in different fashions. An example of this is the Display as a Service model.
VITO calculation Display as a Service and environmental impact
Circular design from Q-lite
- 15-03-2023 Q-lite energy-efficient displays
- 17-06-2021 Q-lite robust and resilient thanks to circular approach
- 4-12-2020 Q-lite saves 40% CO2 with circular displays
- 08-31-2020 This display-company bucks the trend
- 07-14-2020 Disposing waste together
- 07-07-2020 Robust and resilient through a circular approach
- 05-07-2020 VITO shows the way to a circular business model
- 04-03-2020 Circular Vlaanderen: This is Q-lite
- 04-17-2020 The ability to accelerate sustainable progress